Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Banana Milkshake

Summer is not one of my favorite seasons because it is just too hot especially here in California. Ughhh...can't even stand to go out for a few minutes. I think this is the reason why I have been mking a lot of frozen drinks and shakes lately...hahaha.

Bananas were on sale the other day when I went grocery shopping $0.59/lb... really cheap so I wan tempted again to buy some....okay, I bought 6 of them and they are Ha! I think I am getting my money worth on the blender lately...I think I have gotten more mileage on it the last few days than I did for the last three years combined...hehehe



Ingredients:

1 banana, peeled and cut up into large chunks
1 1/2 cups milk
1 Tbsp sugar
handful of ice cubes


1. In a blender, add banana, sugar, and about 1/2 a cup of milk. Blend.

2. Add the remaining milk and ice cubes. Blend well until smooth.

3. Tranfer to a glass and serve immediately


No comments:

Post a Comment