Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer thirst quencher

Hot weather and I don't match well together that's why I don't really like going outdoors. In the summer when the weather is so hot, I try to stay indoors whenever possible. Yesterday I was doing some indoor grilling so I had no choice but to turn off the AC and open the windows. Ughhh, it was too hot. Good thing I had this drink cooling in my fridge.



Ingredients:

1 part canned mango nectar
1 part canned pineapple juice
2 parts coconut juice with pulp
1 kalamansi (philippine lemon)
*** may be substituted with either lime or lemon
sugar, if desired

1. Mix all ingredients and stir well. Chill in the refrigerator and serve cold.


*** you may add sugar, if desired, but the combination of juices was sweet enough for me that I did not add any sugar anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment